The US Government is looking for a Student Records Clerk fo support the Records Supervisor. Great Opportunity for the right person.
- Prepare accountability forms, student records, student travel and clothing allowance forms, maximum benefit records, status reports, enrollment and separation forms in a timely manner.
- Operate computers with data processing software installed including OASIS, CIS, MS Office Suite, Outlook and other appropriate programs/software.
- Audit student record documents to ensure they meet data integrity requirements; maintain data integrity logs; report errors to manager to make corrections as needed.
- Maintain files on department records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
- Proofread records or forms; copy and data entry of needed information from one record to another, as required; file records in student official record folders according to department standards.
- Coordinate student transportation arrangements; ensure accountability and return, as appropriate of all transportation documents; conduct activities to retrieve transportation documents, audit logs and reports.
- Maintain, update and file all active and separated student records in accordance with directives.
- Respond to student and staff inquiries regarding student records-related questions.
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties/tasks, including but not limited to: typing correspondence, form letters, schedules, forms, reports, proofreading and copying documents, processing incoming/outgoing mail, answering telephones, and document filing.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff, and other center customers
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps Zero Tolerance Policy and Center Behavior Management System.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, consistently monitoring student behavior and conduct, and mentoring students where necessary.
- Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices; attend all required staff training.
- Coordinate with other staff and departments regarding issues related to the provision of student services and to interdepartmental and center programs, activities, and events.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for staff and students to learn and work.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org