If you are dedicated and passionate about providing exceptional patient care, in an environment that promotes professional growth and development, then this could be the job for you!
This organization is a leading provider of outpatient physical and hand therapy and rehabilitation services throughout the Northeast, and was recently named among the Best Workplaces in Health Care by Fortune. Our team is comprised of talented clinical and corporate staff, and many of our clinicians work with nationally recognized physicians. The environment is upbeat and team oriented.
As a clinician, you’ll receive the tools, mentorship and training you need to grow, advance, and deliver exceptional care to our patients. All
full-time clinicians receive:
Hands-on clinical training and mentorship from a dedicated Clinical Excellence department, including:
- One-day Essentials class that includes a clear path of development from a novice to an expert clinician
- Structured 12-week clinical excellence mentoring program, which has been proven to enhance patient outcomes
- Daily access to support from clinical experts
- Clinical Excellence Training Center with monthly classes to continuously help develop and refine your clinical skills
- Physician lectures from top industry experts on the latest clinical research
- Weekly short-form, educational “Technique Peek Series” videos
- Access to APTA-accredited Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program, in partnership with New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
- Access to our Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification program
- Opportunities to attend Professional Seminars clinical education courses at a deep discount
- Annual continuing education stipend, including MedBridge membership
- Excellent benefit coverage, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance,401(k) contribution
- Paid time off
- One additional, paid philanthropy day, to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Quarterly bonuses
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org