Manager/ Senior Tax manager/ director level. Very generous salary. $$$
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effective communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
- Leadership skills and experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and able to self-create and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Preparation and detailed review of corporate, partnership, personal, trust, and gift income tax returns
- Preparation of corporate and individual income tax planning
- Financial statement analysis, benchmarking and planning for business clientele within various niche markets
- Business Advisory Services including M&A work
- Managing and growing a client list
Our primary requirement is that any candidate is a licensed CPA– MST designation is strongly preferred.
As a firm, we work exclusively with closely held business owners with a concentration in all areas related to tax- income tax preparation, income tax planning, and business advisory services.
Benefits Include: Health, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Home Office Stipend, Unlimited PTO Need a week take a week. So long as the clients are being taken care of, you are growing professionally, and the firm is growing then all else falls into place) Exam reimbursement, Bonus Pool eligibility, Remote, and In-Office Balance.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com