We are seeking an IT Desktop Support And Administration For a Naval Hospital in San Diego, CA to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients. Government jobs are very hard to get and this is a great one.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in IT Desktop/Customer Support and Administration
- Must be proficient in managing and maintaining a workload that supports over 800 end- users located in different geological locations
- Contractor personnel must have CompTIA Security+ (Sec+) certification and CompTIA A+ certification
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Level Security Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org