A dynamic and experienced team of insurance professionals dedicated to delivering quality services to our clients. Our goal is to help our clients effectively manage risk through insured solutions. As a full-service insurance brokerage and consulting firm, we provide our clients with a leading property, liability and employee benefits practice delivering best-in-class solutions and services.
This company offers a generous starting salary, amazing benefits, great culture, and unlimited growth.
Individuals must have all the qualifications:
- Responsible for servicing commercial accounts as assigned by management. This includes servicing and processing all new business, renewals, and endorsements, as well as inputting all accounts receivable into the agency computer system. Required to work with clients, producers, associations, and companies for client concerns and problems.
- Services all accounts (quotes, new business, renewals, contract reviews, endorsements, and cancellations) as assigned by departmental management.
- Develops new business and renewal quotations and proposals for small and middle-market commercial clients. Special projects upon request.
- Process and services specifically assigned new business and renewals within department and company underwriting guidelines. Processing and servicing include invoicing and assuring proper completion of original applications.
- Reviews and analyzes all incoming applications and accompanying documentation; if further documentation is required will contact the Client, Management, or Account Executive to assure timely completion.
- Assesses all inquiries by Client, routine, and non-routine. Assures follow-up of all requests within service standards set by management.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- A superior critical analysis is required, including the ability to evaluate and determine account acceptability.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work are critical.
- Knowledge of computers operation is essential, and knowledge of Word, Excel, and AMS 360.
At least three years of experience collaborating with a company or agency Commercial Lines Department, CIC, CPCU, or equivalent participation/completion preferred. State Producer’s License required. Must have the ability to analyze and understand commercial insurance products, EPL, EBL, D&O, and bonding.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org