Great opportunity this extraordinarily successful organization is opening an office in Boston, MA. This company pays very well, has amazing benefits, and has unlimited growth potential.
Responsibilities: Ensures and is responsible for production and quality processes in the company and the continuous operation of the laboratory in accordance with the laboratory policies for this area, including the GMP implementation and applicable legislation. For this purpose, organizes the units/shifts of the laboratory technicians and evaluates their performance.
· Manages and is responsible for laboratory activities, ensures the processing, examination, and storage of tissues and cells and other company`s products with an emphasis on the quality of the prepared product in accordance with GMP, laboratory policies.
· Ensures efficient and effective departmental operations, including department quality control and compliance adherence.
· Participates in budgeting and financial strategies. Ensures that department milestones/goals are met and adhering to the approved budget.
· Responsible for the equipment and facilities condition of the laboratory, for laboratory procedures, for laboratory documentation and its implementation.
· Responsible for correct and efficient production planning, management of subordinates with respect to the required performance of laboratory activities, band optimal level of safety, proposes changes in procedures and manuals, in the instrumentation and laboratory workspace.
· Cooperates in solving and implementing projects, research, and development tasks in existing and new products of the company using the latest scientific and technical knowledge.
· Participates in inspections, supervisions, cooperates with the authorities and provides the necessary cooperation.
· Provides professional support within the company.
· Min 3 years experience in a similar position
· Experiences in managing and implementing laboratory processes
· GMP experiences
· Knowledge of work with controlled documentation
· Ability to lead and motivate team members
· Organizational and management skills, high workload
· The ability to react promptly in troubleshooting and to solve the problems, precision, consistency
· Analytical thinking, communicativeness
· Independence self-active
Education: University Education II. Or III. degree – pharmacy, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and technology, biology, human medicine.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org