This position is for a current Family Law Associate looking to take his or her career to the next level by managing a team, his or her own legal work, and acquiring new clients for the department. The LHH Legal is looking for an attorney who can achieve the following metrics by the end of 2021.
This is an amazing firm with a great salary, generous benefits, and growth potential.
- Conduct 70% of trials, represent clients at 80% of pretrial conferences and negotiate 70% of separation agreements, independently.
- Increase the Family Law department’s ROI by 16%, reduce associate and paralegal nonbillable time by 15%, and keep the department’s untracked time under 5%.
- Bill 1,560 hours per year and have 80% of that time collected.
- Provide 5-star quality service to clients, respond to 90% of emails and phone calls within 18 hours, and deliver all required work products on time without the need for extensions 90% of the time; and
- Acquire 25% of the department’s new family law clients in 2021 through active participation in business networking groups, civic organizations, and professional associations.
Effective communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving skills. Strong technical skills as well as being detailed and organized.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org