The organization is seeking a CPA who is either a Tax Manager or Tax Director.
Incredible opportunity for the right person. This position is ideal for a knowledgeable and dedicated self-starter who desires flexibility, a work/life balance, and wants a long-term working relationship in a stable and rewarding environment. They are in Cambridge, MA. Fast-paced environment with unlimited growth. The company has more than doubled in size in the last year and continues to grow. They are looking for more great talent. Working in a Big 4 would be a plus.
They will pay for licensure for an individual who is eager and willing to get certified.
Benefits Include: Health, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Home Office Stipend, and Unlimited PTO(Clearly the “unlimited” has its limits … no one is taking vacation during tax season or heading out on a sabbatical but if you need a day take a day. Need a week take a week. So long as the clients are being taken care of, you are growing professionally, and the firm is growing then all else falls into place) Exam reimbursement, Bonus Pool eligibility, and Remote and In Office Balance. They pay exceptionally well!!
The firm’s approach is to work exclusively with closely held business owners with a concentration in all areas related to tax income, tax preparation, income tax planning, and business advisory services. They have a certain uniqueness in that they meet with clients generally monthly or at a minimum quarterly. They look to us to be the Quarterbacks of their professional team.
The Work that our team members include, but is not limited to:
• Effective communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
• Leadership skills and experience
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Highly self-motivated and able to self-create and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced, team environment
• Preparation and detailed review of corporate, partnership, personal, trust, and gift income tax returns
• Preparation of corporate and individual income tax planning
• Assist in responding to tax authority inquiries, notices, examinations, and tax-related research
• Financial statement analysis, benchmarking, and planning for business clientele within various niche markets
• Business Advisory Services including M&A work
• Managing and growing a client list
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org