- Hazlet, NJ
Growing and prestigious Physical Therapy Organization is seeking Clinical Director. This individual will be the driving force in your clinic’s daily operations. This person will apply their expertise, management and mentorship skills to deliver exceptional patient experiences at every touchpoint. Supervise and develop staff, as well as collaborate with other CDs and department heads as necessary to achieve the overall goals of the company. Responsibilities Include:
- Hands-on management of the clinic’s day-to-day operations to ensure the clinic runs smoothly.
- Deliver high-quality patient care, with the goal of helping patients get back to their daily activities.
- Train, mentor, and supervise clinical and administrative staff.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring clinical and administrative staff.
- Monitor and control facility costs to ensure expenditures are within the assigned budget.
- Make recommendations to improve techniques, policies, and procedures.
- Stay abreast of industry updates, including advances in physical therapy, government regulations, and health insurance changes.
- Ensure your clinic adheres to HIPAA and documentation regulations as required by federal, state and local agencies.
- Identify and solve problems, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- CPR and/or AED qualification required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for regular interaction with all patient populations and colleagues.
- The desire and drive to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to establish goals and set priorities, with the flexibility to make adjustments when necessary.
The company offers outstanding, salary, exceptional benefits and unlimited growth.Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put the title of the job in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com